Sunday, June 1, 2014

Freiburg

I forgot to bring my camera to Freiburg so these are just some random pics I took with my phone

Park in the Woods by my parents house with Uncle
             
                                                   meeting baby Esther for the first time
                 

                                                     visting my friend Britta and her family
           

   

                                                                    Sushi for my Sushi lover

 

                                                   and we have another one of those




                                               German bakeries are the BEST


                   Spent a day at EuropaPark, Germany's biggest amusement Park. It's so fun and Adam got   to ride all the roller coasters as he is now big enough. He loved it.







We got to spend lots of time with friend Rebecca and Eleyna who is just 6 weeks older than Helen.






                        We always take a pic with my old doll to see how much H has grown




   We got to meet adorable Pablo who is 5 months old and the same size as Helen. We also got to spend time with Steven an Elsa which was lovely and a really nice surprise


                                                            Down town is all cobble stones



                                                         Adam's pet for the week
                                                                         








I

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a very fun time! Love the picture of Adam on the ride….. And Helen is such a little peanut!

    ReplyDelete